Start off the New Year on a positive and fun vibe with makeup looks that match your personality and resolutions. Bold and sparkly colors are fail-proof makeup looks that you can try for a more adventurous and glamorous year to come. But if you’re all set on channeling an easygoing and wholesome vibe, you can go for fresh and monochromatic looks this 2019. Let Careline, the Filipina teen’s go-to cosmetic brand under Ever Bilena Cosmetics, guide you:
Planning for a new makeup routine for everyday look? Go for a fresh and youthful makeup look using Careline’s Multi Sticks (P205).
- Start by applying the Blur Stick all over the face to keep it smooth and oil-free. This will also ensure that your makeup stays in place the whole day.
- Hide blemishes and highlight your facial features with the Brighten Stick.
- Then, with the Contour Stick, draw a line along your temples, the hollows of your cheeks, jawline and sides of the nose. Tap area of contour color with your fingers.
- Add a pop of color on the cheeks, lips and even eyes with the Rose and Peach Sticks.
- Complete the look with a healthy glow using the Strobe Stick, applying on the high points of your cheeks, the inner corners of the eyes, eyebrow bone, and bridge of your nose, Cupid’s bow, and chin.
The monochromatic look involves keeping your eyes, lips, and cheek within the same makeup shades. Perfect for any occasion, this makeup trend is not only easy to wear but also easy to apply.
The trick is to choose a color that complements your skin tone like Careline Multi Sticks in Rose and Peach.
You can apply it all over your lids, even dab some on your cheeks and use it on your lips. Voila! You’re good to go.
Bold brows and lips
Bold brows and lips will never go out of style. To achieve this look, be sure your eyebrows are well-groomed so it’s easy to fill them in with your preferred eyebrow product.
With the brow comb, brush your eyebrow hairs upward then fill in sparse spots with Careline’s Best Brow Liner (P160) in Taupe or Brunette.
Complement your look with bold lips using your preferred shades from Careline’s Metallic Lipstick (P210) or Matte Liquid Lipstick (P210).
Smoky eyes, soft lips
Smokey eyes are perfect during special celebrations or a night out with your friends. It’s easily doable by filling in your whole lids with Careline Color Pencil (P65), which has a creamy texture that can be used as an eyebrow and eyeliner pencil. After application, blend it with a flat eye shadow brush. Of course, smoky eyes aren’t complete without a swipe of Go Big! Mascara (P185) on your lashes and dramatic winged-eyes using Careline’s Liquid Eyeliner (P105). Balance it out with any nude shade of lipstick using Careline Kiss Sticks (P180).
Try these easy to-do makeup looks and you’re sure to look party-ready for the coming holidays.
To know more about Careline, visit https://careline.com.ph/
Follow their social media accounts:
- www.youtube.com/channel/Careline PH Official