This summer 2018, strong and sexy will know no age as Century Tuna, the country’s number one tuna, ups the ante, raises the stakes, and pushes the envelope once more as it launches the Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018 — the most awaited and most exciting summer event that spotlights health and fitness for men and women of any age!
The hunt for the fittest and healthiest men and women all over our islands returns to break the norms of what our bodies can do.
Whatever the age, there should be no limits, no boundaries, in what you can achieve in order to be fit and healthy, especially with Century Tuna!
For the first time ever in this most awaited bi-annual event, the Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018 search features two exciting categories with 36 finalists: 20 finalists in the 18-37 years old category and 16 finalists in the 38-50 years old category.
Yes, you read it right! This year’s Superbods search, truly summer’s hottest event, will now also welcome ageless participants in its bid to prove that, indeed, you can still be fit, sexy, and beautiful regardless of age.
“This year’s Superbods search revolves around the theme of ageless,” says Greg Banzon, general manager of Century Pacific Food, Inc.
“This time around, we want to put forth the message that age should not be a hindrance to staying fit and healthy, and that we should never stop in our pursuit of physical fitness and wellness. That’s why we added a totally new category for those 38-50 years old.”
Making their presence felt and serving as the ultimate ageless fitspirations are Alice Dixon, Ina Raymundo, and Sunshine Cruz, Century Tuna’s Power Women, who previously appeared in the all-new ‘Red’ TVC that highlights their ravishing bodies and gorgeous looks despite their age. Joining them are the Yummy bodies of Century — Gerald Anderson, Matteo Guidicelli, and Paulo Avelino.
The Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018 kicks off with the nationwide go-sees on February 11, 18, 24, and 25 in Davao City, Cebu, and Manila, respectively. These will be followed by a slate of exhilarating activities that are sure to add spice and delight to the search!
There’s the VIP Night to be hosted by Mond Gutierrez and Gelli Victor; the Ultimate Challenge that will test the finalists’ mental and physical health to be held at the Inflatable Island, Subic; the Superbods Weekend including the fun Underpants Run in Filinvest; the Zalora Fashion Show, which culminates in the Finals Night on April 12, 2018 at the Cove, Okada Manila.
Up for grabs are a whopping 500,000 pesos each for 4 winners, a chance to have a training contract with Star Magic this year, and a chance to win a Chevrolet Trax!
Also at stake are special awards including:
- Stylish Superbod of the night
- People’s Choice
- Best in Congeniality
- Superbods Photogenic
- Runway Superbod of the night
- Superbod Beach Bod
- and Superbods Challenge Winner
Casting Call for Century Tuna Superbods 2018-02-05
The Century Tuna Superbods is the hottest event of the summer with over 2 Million prizes at stake. This year, Century Tuna goes Ageless, there will now be two age categories:
- Category 1 – The Superbods (18-37 years old)
- Category 2 – The Ageless (38-50 years old)
One male and female for each category will be declared this year’s Superbods and Century Tuna’s next image models, winning Php500,000 each plus other exciting perks.
Are you healthy? Are you sexy? Are you a Superbod? Be part of CENTURY TUNA SUPERBODS AGELESS 2018!
- Open to male and female with Filipino Heritage.
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years old (Superbods) and 38 to 50 years old (Ageless).
- Height requirement: Must be at least 5’7” for Men and 5’4” for Women (and or above).
- Physically fit.
- Pleasing personality.
- No prior endorsements from any competing brand.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST RESIDE IN THE PHILIPPINES FROM FEBRUARY 2018 UNTIL APRIL 2019.
- No prior record of public misdemeanour.
- Must be available on the following dates:
- February 25, 2018 – Final Callback
- March 3, 2018 – Grooming of the Finalists
- March 4, 2018 – Workshop
- March 5, 2018 – Photoshoot
- March 15, 2018 – Press Launch
- March 19, 2018 – Superbods Ageless Ultimate Challenge
- April 2, 2018 – Zalora Fitting
- April 7, 2018 – Zalora Fashion Show
- April 8, 2018 – Superbods Day (Marathon and Fitness Party)
- April 10 to 11, 2018 – Offsite Rehearsals for Finals Night
- April 12, 2018 – Finals Night
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent photo (1 Head Shot and 1 Full Body)
- Three (3) pcs. of Century Tuna Label
- Filled-up application form
- Swimwear (two-piece for female and board shorts for male)
Go See Schedules:
- February 11, 2018 – SEDA Hotel, Davao City (10 am – 5 pm)
- February 17, 2018 – Gold’s Gym, Ayala Center Cebu
- February 18 and 24, 2018 – Manila (venue to follow)
For inquiries and registration, feel free to contact Apple Marabe-Cuenca at 0917-702-1894.
“Whether you’re in your fittest best at 20 or still in your peak at 40, we want to prove that age is just a number,” Gela Pecson, Century Tuna marketing manager relates. “Which is why, this year, we’re encouraging and motivating everyone, especially those in the ageless bracket, to take part and prove to others that nothing is impossible if you set your mind and heart into it.”
So go ahead, conquer yourself! Show them what you got in the Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018.
Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018 is made possible by:
- Cove Manila
- Tanduay Distillers, Inc.,
- and Chevrolet
For more details, updates on events, and registration visit Century Tuna Superbods on Facebook: www.facebook.com/centurytuna.