The end of the online revolution draws near but there is still time to get some great finds that could finish up your Christmas list. Here are a few that I spotted that I think you might enjoy, too. 🙂
Let’s admit it, Filipinos LOVE to sing … and Christmas parties (or any old party, for that matter) is just not complete without someone rocking the mic … preferably everyone. 😀
Now here is a common scenario … not enough mics to go around! Guess what? That is not a problem anymore if you have this baby … the Tuxun Mini Karaoke K068 Wireless Bluetooth Microphone.
It comes in two (2) colors: gold and rose-gold. I love it so much that I bought one of each! 😀
This is what the description says:
- Built-in high quality chipset, it produces excellent sound quality with reverberation (echo).
- No need to aim at microphone, it can capture your voice with pickup hole (translation: it is not unidirectional. It can pick up sound from the top and sides).
- effect is much like KTV, you will feel liking being on the scene of karaoke.
- It supports almost singing software no matter on the phone or on the computer (translation: it is compatible with most karaoke apps, whether for your tablet, phone or computer).
- With 3.5mm audio jack, it can connect with Android, iOS phone, etc. (translation: you can connect it to your Android of iOS device via an audio jack).
- Wireless Connection: You can connect with your phone with cable or Bluetooth (translation: you can connect either via wired (audio jack) or wireless (bluetooth) connection).
- You can practice singing, listen to music and record songs without going to KTV (it is a wireless mic so, really, you can practice anywhere).
- egg-like carrying case
- 3.5mm audio jack cable
- micro USB charging cable
The manual that comes with the package is in chinese (I believe) and I could not understand a word of it so I searched for an English manual online. Click here to download the English manual.
My personal experience:
My nephew loves to invite friends over on the weekend to use my Major HD-10 Platinum Karaoke and we only have 1 (wired) mic. With the Tuxun Wireless Mic I would sneak up on him and suddenly sing a duet. When he heard my voice magnified he was quite surprised because the sound came from behind him, not in front.
Take a look at the Tuxun Mini Karaoke K068 Wireless Bluetooth Microphone and you will notice something immediately … it has an unusual shape for a mic. As a matter of fact, the first time I saw it I thought it was a flashlght! Turns out the wide base is actually the speaker.
- The top switch-slide is the volume control.
- The middle switch-slide is the echo control.
- The bottom button is not only the power button, it is also the button you press for pairing the mic with your device via bluetooth
Does it really pair with Karaoke software?
I’ll be honest with you … I have no idea. I tried to use it with Smule but I couldn’t get it to work the way I wanted to. But that does not mean it won’t work with others, it just means I haven’t tried it with others yet. 😀
For baby and for you.
Anyone with children will tell you that baby’s have very sensitive skin. This means that we cannot use just any old product on her.
We’ve tried several brands, from the brands available in the local groceries to products that arrive from relatives who send over balikbayan boxes .
Lately, though, we have tried some brands we have not heard of before until now, and one of those brands is Sanosan. I must confess, though, that we do not believe on using lotion and oil on a baby’s skin … mostly because in most cases they do not really have any dry skin at that young an age.
I used the Sanosan Baby Oil to remove my make up and it works like a dream! The Sanosan Baby lotion I set aside for use later when it turns cold and we start to experience dry skin … yes, bubu included.
Sanosan Baby shampoo has a mild scent and is very gentle on our Bubu’s delicate skin. It is a clear, colorless liquid that froths easily so we do not need to use much to get scalp and hair clean.
- Includes beneficial ingredients such as olive extract and lacto protein
- Conditions the scalp
- Prevents dryness
- Clinically approved
- Colorant free
- Sanosan baby shampoo does not contain surfactants that impair the natural protective function of the eye
It comes in an attractive powder blue container designed with slip proof grips on the side making it easier to hang on to the bottle even with wet hands.
Sanosan gives baby the best possible care. It uses olive oil and hydrolyzed milk protein which are natural ingredients that provide optimum care, cleansing and protection that nourishes your baby’s skin better.
All Sanosan products are hypoallergenic and free from parabens and dyes. Pamper yourself and your little swetheart with Sanosan on a regular basis and experience the daily delights of unique, natural, and gentle care.
65 years of premium skin care, for you and for baby.
For most of the day our feet are trapped in shoes. For some of us, we spend most of out time on our feet. Our feet just go through so much punishment! Consequently, we find, later that our feet are covered in calluses and dry skin.
I am lucky enough that my feet are not in such bad shape but sometimes I would be surprised to find my heels snagging on my blanket and I realize that it is time for another foot spa.
Having a foot spa, when done often could turn out expensive so here is (what I think) is a better (more economical and more efficient) solution. And using it is easy, too! Watch this video below just to see how easy it is to use this product.
Most modern women (myself included) today worry about unsightly hair growth in our armpits and other parts of the body (such as on the arms, legs, and face). Most either pluck or shave. One can be painful while the other causes the hair to grow back faster and thicker and tends to darken the skin.
The solutions we are often left with: laser treatment, threading, and waxing. These solutions are not cheap. So what solution is left? Depilatory creams or lotions like Veet.
I have used Veet in the past and it is so easy to use that it is often my go to product when I don’t have time (or money) to go to the waxing salon.
- Wash and clean the area you want to remove hair from.
- Pat dry so that the area is no longer wet.
- Squeeze some Veet on the spatula and smooth over the area you want to depilate.
- Let it stay for a 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use the spatula to remove the product from your skin. You will see the hairs come off with the cream.
- Use a soft sponge or washcloth to remove the cream if the spatula is too abrasive. I like to wet the sponge or cloth with warm water first.
- If needed, you can leave the cream on longer before fully removing. Do not exceed 6 minutes, as your skin will likely become irritated and produce a painful burning sensation.
The result? Soft, smooth, hairless skin. No fuss, no mess, no worries! Try it for yourself! One tube goes a long way. Depending on how many areas you want to depilate, one tube of Veet can last for several months.
- Works close to the root even on short hair
- Preparation: 5-10 minutes
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Duration: smoothness for up to a week
- Softer hair regrowth
- Body Area: Legs, Bikini Line, Underarms, Arms
- FREE: Travel-size Veet Hair Removal Cream
With the traffic we have to deal with daily as we travel we often go home more tired than we should be. Here are some products that I got that helped me in relaxing at the end of the day.
A lot of the (beauty) soaps sold today are made overseas. Precious VCO Goat’s Milk Soap is proudly Philippine made.
I tried this soap immediately and I was suprised at how soft and smooth my skin was after one use. I don’t know if it was the VCO or the goat’s milk that did it but I loved the effect.
According to the product page this is what this product offers:
By protecting you from free radicals that can damage skin, Virgin Coconut Oil helps to slow the aging process. The oil forms a barrier of defense on your skin, allowing you to absorb necessary nutrients while blocking the chemicals that can cause wrinkles.
Ultra hydrating and moisturizing
Pure, organic Virgin Coconut Oil deeply moisturizes the skin, making it smooth and supple. Our soap is the perfect defense against redness, flakes, itch, and common skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis.
Made in the PHILIPPINES with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains Organic plant-based ingredients. It’s 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat and preservatives.
After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Virgin Coconut Oil Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You’ll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
Precious Mango Tango Massage Oil
My left shoulder to hand have been hurting like the dickens for days now. when this happens I usually just ignore it but occassionally I call on Ashley, my favorite therapist from Asian Massage to come over to give me a massage instead.
They often use a mineral oil when they give a massage but they usually ask for their clients’ preference also. Sometimes I use lotion but other times I provide my own oil. On her next visit (probably later tonight!) I will try the Precious Mango Tango Massage Oil. The mango scent is strong but not overpowering, which is good. I won’t smell like a fruit salad. D
- precious massage oil
- blend of essential oils
- refreshing and relaxing
- can bring emotional balance to the body
The Precious Blue Ginger Aroma Frangrance Mist will give the room that spa smell that will help me relax even more. That’s one of the missing elements when I have a home service massage … the spa smell. :). Only thing missing would be waterfall or chime music playing in the background.
It not only makes the air smell good it also acts as a deodorizer, eliminating bad smells in the air.
- precious aroma fragrance mist
- refreshing and relaxing
- elegant way of scenting environment
- contain odor neutralizing compound
If you have ever injured yourself or suffered from intense shoulder pain then you (like I) have used hot and cold compress pads. I’ve used versions that had the metal “coin” you flip inside to activate the gel to make it hot. I’ve used the versions you either microwave (for hot) or stick in the freezer (for cold). The one thing common about all these is that they were just that … a hot pad or a cold pad.
Precious came up with a revolutionary product called the Precious all Natural Pain-Away Pad.
Unlike other hot and cold compresses this one comes filled with special herbs combined to give you the much needed pain relief. Even as I opened the package I could smell the eucalyptus that must be part of the mixed herbs.
- Hot and cold compress using your microwave or steamer at home
- Made of all natural herbal seed and aromatic herbs
- 100% natural aromatherapy herbal heat pillow
- Moist heat therapy and dry cold therapy with aromatherapy
- Best for joint pains and spasms
- Helps remove stress
- Hot herbal pillow help relax stiff muscles
- Good for back pain and arthritis
How to use:
- To heat it up you could either put it (the green package that smells really nice) in the microwave or steam it. Directions could be found in the package.
- To freeze it, just place it in the freezer for a few hours.
- After you have either heated or frozen it to your needs place it in the cloth bag that comes with the package.
- Apply to affected area (like your shoulder or neck) and just relax.
Easy, right? And best of all, it is available at Lazada at a very affordable price!
Lazada’s Online Revolution ends at 11:59pm of December 12. Shop now for great discounts and great finds for you and your family and friends. Check out the prices of the products I just mentioned above in the banner below.
Talk about discounts! Get them now while the prices are down, down, down … only at Lazada. 🙂