Our parents play the biggest part in our development and are always with us every step of the way. After providing us with the best life, it is time to give back.
Our parents deserve nothing but the best, and health comes first.
It is true that as the age of an individual increase, the health care costs can increase as their medical needs become more demanding. And because of our growing expenses, we need to find the best way to provide the best health care in the most cost-efficient way possible to our senior citizen parents.
Maxicare Prima Gold
Maxicare Healthcare Corporation, the country’s leading healthcare provider, offers a solution with their new Maxicare PRIMA health card.
Maxicare PRIMA Gold health card offers high-quality, reliable healthcare coverage for our senior citizen parents and to other elderly members of the family.
Maxicare PRIMA Gold offers great value for money to senior citizens. With a one-time membership plan, members enjoy a full year of outpatient consultations, laboratory and diagnostic procedures with exclusive access to all Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCCs) and all conveniently located MyHealth Clinics.
Additional values include coverage of pre-existing conditions of the members as well as emergency room coverage of up to Php 20, 000 per year in Maxicare-affiliated hospitals nationwide.
PRIMA Gold can be easily purchased from
- the Maxicare Online Store www.shop.maxicare.com.ph,
- the Maxicare Facebook page (www.facebook.com/maxicarehealthcarecorporation),
- Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCCs),
- Maxicare affiliated agents and brokers or
- from the Maxicare Tower Direct Sales.
Payments can also be made through leading partner banks, just call the Product Inquiry Hotline (632) 789-7777 for details. After the membership’s confirmation, an electronic Card (eCard) is going to be sent to the member’s email while PRIMA card will be delivered a few days after.
With Maxicare PRIMA Gold, we can give back to our parents or grandparents by ensuring that they get the love and care they deserve.
Maxicare PRIMA also comes in another variant, the PRIMA Silver for individuals aged 0-59 years old.
Maxicare’s Primary Care Centers are located in the following areas:
- W City Center in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig;
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center in San Juan City;
- Centuria Medical Makati in Makati City;
- Chinese General Hospital in Manila;
- Makati Medical Center in Makati City;
- St. Luke’s Medical Center in Quezon City;
- St. Luke’s Medical Center in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig; and
- The Medical City in Pasig City.
MyHealth Clinics are located at
- Festival Supermall in Alabang;
- Robinsons Cybergate Mall in Cebu City;
- Filomena Building in Makati City;
- Robinsons Mall in Manila;
- Shangri-LA Plaza in Mandaluyong City;
- SM North Edsa in Quezon City; and
- Venice Grand Canal Mall in Taguig City.
For more information
- Visit www.maxicare.com.ph
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/maxicarehealthcarecorporation
- Product Inquiry Hotline (632) 789-7777
- 24/7 Customer Care Hotline (632) 582-1900
- 24/7 Customer Care Mobile (63) 918-889-6294; (63) 917-594-2680
- Provincial Toll Fee Number: 1-800-10-582-1900 (PLDT, Smart and Sun); 1-800-8-582-1900 (Globe, TM and ABS-CBN Mobile)
Maxicare Healthcare Corporation: One of the pioneers in the health maintenance organization (HMO) industry was established in 1987 by an esteemed group of doctors and businessmen with the vision to deliver a better healthcare system.
Three decades later, Maxicare has progressed into becoming the No. 1 HMO* in the country, continuously providing comprehensive healthcare programs via its wide network of medical providers and strengthened customer support.
Maxicare has more than 1.2 Million Members, more than 56,000 affiliated Doctors, more than 1,000 affiliated Hospitals and Clinics, 3,800 Dental providers, 8 Primary Care Centers and 13 Helpdesks, 9 Satellite Offices, 5 Exclusive Wings.