Chemical vs. natural products for hair loss3 min read
Desperate times call for desperate measures. When you’re losing tufts of hair or seeing bald patches on your scalp, it’s but natural to feel the need to do something about it.
Will you tell a friend or go immediately to a doctor? Will you hide the “shame” under the guise of a wig?
While it’s quite hard to decide, there’s no way but people still find themselves falling in line over-the-counter (O.T.C.). And what’s on their hands? Chemical-based hair loss products. Here are some of the reasons why they impulsively buy these items:
- They claim to be effective.
- They say the healing effects are felt quickly.
- They are widely available.
- They appear to be cheaper.
- They claim to be safe.
Sounds tempting, though, be wary enough that once you delve into the nitty-gritty of these products available to allegedly promote hair growth, you’ll see why they may not exactly be a perfect fit. These are some of the negative possibilities when you use chemical treatments:
- Serious side effects like tightness in the chest, difficulty in breathing, rapid heartbeat (tachycardia), and swelling of the hands and feet. These are actually some of the possible side effects of the hair loss drug Minoxidil, which is said to cease hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Most chemical products say they can “treat” alopecia, but reading the fine print will lead you to discover that it actually just slows the progress of hair loss. Little is said as well about these chemical treatments actually promoting hair growth.
- These products or “treatments” usually contain a variety of chemicals that may or may not cause allergic reactions. It pays to check the labels. Some chemical-based products may actually be presenting the side effects as the main effects. Let the internet help you on your personal research.
There may be safer and effective alternatives out there, but NOVUHAIR is a stand out among the rest. It has 19 natural ingredients—standardized herbal extracts, essential oils and co-factor nutrients that work in synergy and have been clinically proven to help stop the progression of hair loss, aid in stimulating hair growth, and reduce excessive hair shedding.
NOVUHAIR is available in the Philippines at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide, Seafood City supermarkets and other Filipino/Asian stores in the USA and online at www.novuhair.us and at BeeOrganic in Kuwait.
International online orders are also possible through regaloservice.com. For more information, you may visit www.novuhair.com or contact hotlines 4136570 and 09228830575.
Don’t make yourself fall as the next victim of the trap. Be smart; choose natural.
You must log in to post a comment.