A total of 40 fit, smart, and sexy aspirants from Davao, Cebu and Metro Manila will compete in the finals of the Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018.
The finalists are consist of 10 Superbods male and 10 Superbods female (18 to 37 years old) and 10 Superbods Ageless male and 10 Superbods Ageless female (38 to 50 years old).
Superbods male finalists are:
- Jules Aquino
- Angelo Cacciatore
- Elcid Camacho
- Denver Hernandez
- Farzam Nasirian
- Luiji Panoso
- Sandro Roman
- Tony De Oteyza
- Tommy Tiangco
- Anthony Wahl
Superbods female finalists are:
- Christine Balaguer
- Faith Garcia
- Weizel Gulfan
- Maureen Montagne
- Mariah Nilo
- Queenie Rehman
- Joanna Toledo
- Amanda Villanueva
- Kim Ross Williams
- Bella Ysmael
Male finalists in the Superbods Ageless category are:
- Albert Adrales
- Manny Apilado
- Marc Dungo
- Rob Geronimo
- Grech Go
- Johann Ludovica
- Manu Reyes
- Jerome Salvado
- Ari Simangan
- Jude Yap
Superbods Ageless female finalists are:
- Glenda Bayona
- Michelle Garcia
- Lois Hunter
- Angel Jones
- Margaret Chua Lao
- Anna Cope
- Mica Fuentes
- Maricel Cruz
- Elisse Camarillo
- Romela Nacar
The finalists were chosen by a panel of judges composed of:
- top photographer Xander Angeles of Edge of Light
- Century Tuna Superbods 2014 grand winner Sara Polverini
- PC&V Communications president and chief creative officer Ariel Comia
- Century Pacific Food, Inc. Vice President and General Manager Greg Banzon
- Century Tuna Superbods 2016 1st runner-up Clint Bondad
- professional volleyball player Alyssa Valdez
- online influencer Nico Bolzico
“The hunt for the next Century Tuna Superbods has always been a long and rigorous process,” says Greg Banzon, General Manager of Century Pacific Food, Inc.
“But this year, we knew it will be even more challenging because of the introduction of the Ageless category. My fellow judges and I really had to be extra discerning in selecting the best of the crop.”
Lineup of Activities
The 40 finalists will participate in an exciting line up of activities throughout the summer:
- the VIP Night hosted by Raymond Gutierrez and Gelli Victor
- the Ultimate Challenge at the Inflatable Island in Subic where the finalists’ mental and physical health will be put to the test. This is hosted by Sam YG and Amanda Fernandez
- the Superbods Weekend which includes a fashion show by Zalora that will feature the finalists on April 7
- the fun Underpants Run at Filinvest City in Alabang, Muntinlupa in the morning of April 8
- the Electric Spinning Party in BGC Amphitheater in the afternoon.
On April 12, 2018, the much-awaited grand Finals Night will be held at the Cove, Okada Manila.
Prizes of the four (4) winners
The four winners of Century Tuna Superbods 2018 will each receive P500,000 in cash.
They will also receive:
- an appliance showcase worth P250,000 from Indesit, Mabe, and Philips;
- an editorial campaign contract from Zalora;
- a training contract from Star Magic;
- a 1-year unlimited elite membership at Gold’s Gym;
- a May 2018 Mega Magazine supplement feature;
- P5,000 worth of Vansydical Sportswear; and
- a special prize from Cove.
One lucky Superbods finalist will take home a brand-new Chevrolet Trax! The winner will be selected based on the transformation videos of each candidate’s journey towards becoming a Superbod.
The following special awards will also be given during the finals night:
- Superbod Beachbod
- Superbod of the Night (Best in Runway)
- Superbods Challenge winners
- People’s Choice
- Photogenic award, and
- Best in Congeniality
Event organizers and sponsors
Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018 is made possible with the support of Cove Manila, the official venue partner of Century Tuna Superbods Ageless Finals Night.
Major Sponsors: Indesit, Mabe and Philips Domestic Appliances.
Minor Sponsors: Tanduay Distillers, Inc., Zalora, Chevrolet, Gold’s Gym and Star Magic.
Participating sponsors: Shakey’s, Quorn, Gardenia, Vansydical, Sir George Salon and Fudgy Bar 100 Calorie pack.
For more details, updates on events, and registration, visit Century Tuna Superbods on Facebook: www.facebook.com/centurytuna.