Zsazsa Zaturnnah Ze Muzikal is back! The schedule of the shows is as follows:
- April 21 (Fri) – 7:30pm
- April 22 (Sat) – 2:30pm and 7:30pm
- April 23 (Sun) – 2:30pm and 7:30pm
- April 28 (Fri) – 7:30pm
- April 29 (Sat) – 2:30pm and 7:30pm
- April 30 (Sun) – 2:30pm and 7:30pm
I have been authorized to sell tickets for April 22 and a limited number of tickets for April 30. First come, first reserved, ok? The sooner I know who are watching, the better the chances of getting your selected seat.
Orchestra seats is P700, reserved seating. 330 seats available.
Lower balcony center is P700, reserved seating. 30 seats available.
Upper side balcony is P600, reserved seating. 45 seats available.
Upper monobloc (balcony) is P500, FREE SEATING. 60 seats available.
Sadly, no student discounts for these shows. Full price only.
Please pay as you order (or as soon as possible). No payment, no reservation, no ticket. You will be immediately advised if there are no available seats at your preferred area or day. As soon as I am provided with a seatplan I will publish it here on the site.
You may email me HERE for reservations.
Here’s the seatplan for the PETA Theater. Seats marked GREEN are seats I have reserved and can provide tickets for:
- April 22 – Orchestra and Balcony
- April 30 – Orchestra – I do not have a lot of control over the seats for April 30. What I can assure you though, is I can make sure that groups sit together.
For your convenience, folks, here is a map to the PETA Theater. If you want to see the full back of the flyer, click HERE.
Paging Mark Cerbo. I suggest you take a peek at this. They picked your comment for inclusion in the flyer.