Some years I do this, others I don’t. I like to list down all the THINGS I would love to have (in other words, OWN) before years end. (Translation: Christmas Wish List). Theyre not necessarily stuff other people give me, although, that would be nice. I don’t always get the things I want until years after even.
I’m leaving out intangibles like “true love” and “vacation in the U.S.” and “trip around the world”.
Having said that … here is my wish list, in alphabetical order. If you feel like getting me anything on the list for Christmas I will be very, very merry indeed, hehehe:
- a decent, slim, clam-type phone with more than basic features and at least 2MP camera
- Angel, the series – complete from beginning to end; DVD-9s are acceptable
- Canon digital SLR camera – you will be mine someday, I swear.
- Cash – cash is always good, hehehe.
- chocolate fountain
- closet organizer baskets
- CSI eyeglass frames – like the one the M.E. uses – the one with the magnet at the bridge of the nose. It is so cool, hehehe.
- digital (point and click) camera – 7 or better MP – it’s either this or the digital SLR, I guess, but I would go for both, hehehe.
- earring organizer (I saw the one I liked at Rustan’s but it is too expensive, in my opinion.)
- external HD (at least 120 Gb) with USB for me to store all the stuff I download so that I don’t have to delete anything until I have completed a series.
- footwear (shoes/sandals)
- hypoallergenic earrings – at the moment I am the proud owner of 3 pairs: the stars Kasuy gave me, the chandelier the cousins gave me, and the crystal flower I got a few months ago.
- hypoallergenic necklace
- laptop (got it, yey! – still paying for it)
- Loreal True Blend liquid foundation – I got this for Erika a few months ago and it is fantastic!
- Magicsing microphone (got it, yey! – still paying for it)
- Magicsing secondary microphone
- Magicsing song chips
- Olay Total Effects
- pasta maker
- Queen-sized bed set (fitted sheet and 2 pillow cases) – please no pink or baby colors! I prefer, if possible, maroon, royal blue, or green.
- shorts, with pockets, preferably
- silicon muffin trays
- standing mixer – for my baking. I have a hand mixer but it hurts my shoulder when I have to mix for a long time.
- Starbucks planner – ’cause all my stickers are already allocated for Erika so I am not able to get any for myself, hehehe.
- Totebag laptop bag – I saw this at Powerbooks, nice.
- tops – T-shirt, collared shirt, sleeveless top – so long as it fits me well and is stylish, hehehe
- vanilla perfume oil from Body Shop
- wooden bookshelves (at least 3 layers) – They have these at Makro. Buy 1-take 1, woohoo!
Things I DO NOT want to receive this Christmas:
- eyeshadow – I have too many of these already. I even have a few that I haven’t gotten around to using yet.
- lipstick – same as with the eyeshadow.
- make up organizer