SM Supermalls scored a total of 21 Stevie Awards in the prestigious Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, bagging two Gold Stevie Awards for SM City Pampanga’s Biggest Lantern of Hope 2018 and for SM City Marilao’s E-LluminArt, under the ‘Innovation in Entertainment Events’ and ‘Innovation in Energy and Sustainability’ categories, respectively.
Silver Stevie Awards received
SM won five Silver Stevie Awards for:
- SM North Edsa’s Art Karnival (under two categories) and Tsum-tacular Christmas,
- SM Mall of Asia’s Philippine International Pyromusical Competition, and
- the Castaway Music Festival 4.
Bronze Stevie Awards received
The malls also clinched 14 Bronze Stevies for:
- SM’s Every day is Play Day (under two categories),
- SM Mall of Asia’s Happiness Day (under two categories),
- SM East Ortigas’ Urban Playground and Kid Conference,
- SM Fairview’s Q Art,
- SM Taytay’s Pet Park,
- the Frozen Factory (Manila and San Lazaro),
- SM Clark’s Pyro Fest,
- SM South Luzon’s Dinos in the Mall,
- the Food Fest (Marilao, Baliwag, Valenzuela, and Sangandaan),
- SM Marilao’s EnterToyment Fest, and
- SM Mall of Asia’s Philippine International Pyromusical Competition.
“We are pleased to receive validations of our hard work and passion for creating meaningful stories in the malls. These achievements encourage us to go beyond boundaries in giving our customers a fun and extraordinary mall-going experiences,” said Jonjon San Agustin, SM Supermalls senior vice president for marketing.
Past winners in the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards include global brands such as Sony, Singapore Airline, DHL, Quantas, and Philips, while ABS-CBN Corporation, Manila Electric Company, Maynilad Water, Globe Telecom, and PLDT were notable Philippine brands that were lauded in the past three years.
The Stevies, previously known as The American Business Awards and then The International Business Awards, is the only business awards program that recognizes innovation in the workplace in all 22 nations of the Asia-Pacific region. The Stevie Awards are widely considered as the world’s premier business awards that confer recognition for outstanding programs, such as The International Business Awards which is already on its fifteenth year.
For exclusive news about SM Supermalls, visit www.smsupermalls.com or follow SM’s official social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through SM’s Viber Public Chat. Tweet your thoughts, upload and share your photos about your memorable moments at SM, then use its official hashtag #EverythingsHereAtSM.