These are a list of things that I am “paranoid” about because of the movies. Some are funny, some are practical. It is also a work in progress so I may add a line or two every now and then.
- I cannot get in the front seat of a vehicle (especially at night) without checking the back first for “unwanted passengers”.
- When walking around the house at night in the dark, I don’t look at the mirrors in case I see someone else in them (meaning not just me)
- I cannot face a mirror with a lit candle.
- I sleep at night with my blanket pulled up to my chin to cover my neck.
- I don’t answer calls (on my cell) from people who’s numbers are not in my phonebook.
- I try not to piss off the people serving my food. If they do anything I find disagreeable I have a quiet talk with the manager.
What things have the movies made you paranoid about?