When I received this notice on my email I figured, what the hell? I may as well try it out, right? I like taking quizzes anyway, I figured I’d check out how much I know. I don’t really expect to win, because my specialty is mostly scifi and fantasy, but I want to go anyway for the challenge.
For this first month the contestants are all from the FB Bloggers Book Club. We were given a set of questions (posted on the website of Fully Booked) to answer to qualify as a contestant. Here are the questions:
- What does JK in JK Rowling stand for?
- Who is the author of Memoirs of a Geisha?
- How many times has Neil Gaiman visited the Philippines through the invitation of Fully Booked?
- Who among the following didn’t author a book: Julia Quinn, James Patterson, Jane Wainwright?
- What pseudonym did Anne Rice use for the Sleeping Beauty series?
- What is the title of the latest book in the Artemis Fowl series?
- What is the title of Stephenie Meyer’s unfinished book which supplements the Twilight series?
- Who wrote the non-fiction book entitled Just Who Will You Be?
- Who is Daniel X?
- Who is the chef, cookbook author and Travel & Living host who recently visited the Philippines through the invitation of Fully Booked?
- What is the title of the book by Barack Obama about travelling to Kenya to meet his roots?
- How many books have been released on Kokology?
- Love in the Time of Cholera was set in which country?
- Who is the author of The 17 Irrefutable Laws of Teamwork?
- Who wrote the Shopaholic Series?
Since I didn’t send my answers until the 25th I figured there was no chance I would get in. i really just wanted to answer the quiz. Guess what? I’m in!
So this means that I have to go to Fully Booked on Saturday at 3:30 for the registration and I hope I will remember enough not to embarass myself during the competition. Win or lose, I don’t mind. I just want to have fun.