Discovery Suites recognized recently loyal employees from different departments as it marked its 18th anniversary. The employees have worked at Discovery for many years, upholding the gracious brand of service the company is known for.
Among those who received their loyalty awards for 10 years of service were:
- Guest Services Associate Melvin Lipangco,
- Engineering Assistant Manager El Perez,
- Banquet Sales Manager Kris Arciaga,
- Reservations Manager Alexandra Noelle Puen, and
- Executive Assistant to the General Manager Rowena Gulle.
Celebrating their 18th year with Discovery Suites, meanwhile, are:
- Engineering Associate Bernard Tamargo,
- Financial Controller Laureen Udtuhan,
- Purchasing Manager and Property Custodian Milette Vizcarra, and
- Housekeeping Associate Marlon Mendoza.
At Discovery Suites, the company embraces their employees as members of a growing family, where dedication to their work, going beyond the call of duty, and rendering service that’s straight from the heart is duly recognized. For without them, Discovery Suites would not be where it is today: the premier all-suite hotel at the heart of the bustling Ortigas Center.
About Discovery Suites
Located in the heart of the Ortigas Central Business District, Discovery Suites is the choice address of business and leisure travelers, as it balances the convenience of a spacious residence with the personal touches of a hotel.
Discovery Suites is a proud member of the Preferred Hotels and resorts Connect Collection, a portfolio of some of the world’s smartest, welcoming hotels designed to connect guests to family and friends, business associates and interesting neighborhoods.
For more information contact Angela Padilla, Discovery Suites Marketing Communications Director at email@example.com.