Aspirants from Davao, Cebu and Metro Manila are set to once again show off their smarts, as well as healthy and fit bodies at the final call-back for this year’s hottest, most awaited Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018!
“The hunt for the next Century Tuna Superbods has always been a long and rigorous process,” says Greg Banzon, general manager of Century Pacific Food, Inc. “But this year, we know it will be even more challenging because of the introduction of the Ageless category. The judges will have to work harder, be even more discerning.”
“The extra effort will not be wasted, however, because this year, more than any other Superbods year, we have attracted a record- breaking number of participants. That to me is the essence of the Superbods competition – to inspire more people, regardless of age, to work harder and become better versions of themselves.”
Contenders who passed the screening during the go-sees held all over the country will be presented at the final call-back where finalists will be selected for this year’s two categories: the Superbods (18 to 37 years old) category and the Superbods Ageless (38 to 50 years old) category.
The finalists will then move on to participate in an exciting line up of activities throughout the summer:
- the VIP Night hosted by Raymond Gutierrez and Gelli Victor;
- the Ultimate Challenge at the Inflatable Island in Subic where the finalists’ mental and physical health will be put to the test; and
- the Superbods Weekend which includes a fashion show by Zalora featuring the finalists together with select endorsers on April 7,
- the fun Underpants Run at Filinvest City in Alabang, Muntinlupa in the morning, and
- the Electric Bike Party in BGC Amphitheatre in the afternoon on April 8
The much-awaited grand Finals Night will happen at the Cove, Okada Manila on April 12, 2018.
The four winners of Century Tuna Superbods 2018 will each receive P500,000 cash! Aside from this, winners will receive an exciting lineup of prizes:
- an appliance showcase worth P250,000 from Indesit, Mabe, and Philips; an editorial campaign contract from Zalora;
- a training contract from Star Magic;
- a 1-year unlimited elite membership at Gold’s Gym;
- a May 2018 Mega Magazine supplement feature;
- P5,000 worth of Vansydical Sportswear; and
- a special prize from Cove
As if the staggering prizes are not enough, Chevrolet will choose one Superbods finalist who will be its brand ambassador. The winner will be selected based on the transformation videos which will feature each candidate’s journey towards becoming a Superbod. This lucky Superbod will go home with a brand-new Chevrolet Trax!
Also at stake are special awards including four winners of Superbod Beachbod who will each receive P10,000; two winners of Superbod of the Night who will each get P10,000; two winners of Superbod of the Night (Runway) to receive P10,000 each; four winners of Superbods Challenge who will each go home with P20,000; two winners of People’s Choice to receive P40,000 each; and 20 winners of Best in Congeniality award who will each receive P10,000.
Century Tuna Superbods Ageless 2018 is made possible with the support of Cove Manila, Philips, Indesit, Mabe, Tanduay Distillers, Inc., Zalora, and Chevrolet.
For more details, updates on events, and registration, visit Century Tuna Superbods on Facebook: www.facebook.com/centurytuna.