AXA Philippines, one of the country’s leading insurance companies, was a big winner at the recently concluded 16th Philippine Quill Awards held at the Marriott Hotel Grand Ballroom, taking home a total of seven awards in three categories.
“Winning these awards is a major achievement for AXA Philippines and we are proud of those who were part of these campaigns,” said Rahul Hora, AXA Philippines president and CEO. “This will serve as our motivation to create more meaningful campaigns that will help empower people to live the lives they choose.”
Under the Digital Communications category, AXA Philippines won five awards for its entries:
- “Your Digital Selling Companion: Boosting digital maturity and agent productivity through AXA Solutions Native App” (Excellence Award),
- “AXA is changing the online customer journey: Revamping the AXA Philippines Corporate Website” (Excellence Award),
- “Smart Traveller microsite: Flying high with AXA’s travel insurance” (Merit Award),
- “Making insurance easy to manage through MyAXA App” (Merit Award), and
- “Workplace Launch: Fostering One AXA through a Virtual Community” (Merit Award).
AXA credits its digital tools – some of which are the themes of the campaigns above – as its biggest growth driver last year, enabling them to exceed industry growth and that of competitors by leaps and bounds. Smart Traveller, on the other hand, is travel insurance that is solely available online.
The company also won the following:
- “AXA Philippines Diversity and Inclusion Campaign” (Excellence Award) which highlighted the culture of acceptance within the organization, under the Internal Communication category; and
- “Corporate Responsibility Week: AXA Hearts in Action” (Merit Award) for the Employee Engagement category.
AXA Hearts in Action is the leading global insurer’s international volunteer program.
Organized by The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Philippines, The Philippine Quill Awards is the country’s highest and most comprehensive awards in business communication.
For more information, visit www.axa.com.ph.