|Name||Game 1||Game 2||Game 3||Game 4||Game 5||Game 6||Total||Average|
Highest scorer for the day is: Igme with 180.
Highest average for the day is: Igme with 130.33.
Most number of games won: Pao.
- Check out those averages. Woohoo!
- Tonight we did something different. We asked the bowling alley staff to activate the foul line. We have been playing regularly for quite some time now and we thought it was time we learned to avoid skidding across the foul line when we bowled. For those who consistently slid over the foul line in the past, it was a litle disconcerting. They were so conscious of the foul line that they could not throw as well as they used to. After a while, though, they were able to adjust and learned to bowl behind the line. None of us wanted the dreaded “F” to appear on our scoresheets.
- “F” victims – Alec and Beej.
- Beej – to avoid the foul line (and because he takes a lot of steps before he throws) now starts on the carpet instead of the standard starting point. It works for him, though, hehehe.
- Gigi – Check out Gigi’s scores. Nowadays, I think most of us are not content when we score less than 100.
- Igme – He threw a turkey! The only turkey of the night, welcome to the Turkey Club! (Sounds like a sandwich, hehehe) Current Turkey Club members include:
- Alec – Turkey at Paeng’s
- Beej – Turkey at Paeng’s
- Hec – Turkey at Megamall
- Icheb – Turkey at Starmall
- Igme – Turkey tonight at Farmer’s. Woohoo!
- Pao – Turkey at Farmer’s
- Penny – Turkey at Megamall; only rose among the thorns, so far. We need more roses in here. Or maybe some mums. Tulips? Daisies?
- Jovan – she didn’t break her nail this time. Thank you cutesy tape!
<!-- multiply:no_crosspost --><p class='multiply:no_crosspost'></p>